Sunday, February 12, 2006

Vagina monologues Round Up

Well, I've been thinking about this play a lot, so I decided to write a post about it. The first attempt got replaced by that post from a friend. I'm still working on that essay, and I've just about given up. I have so many mixed thoughts and feelings about the subject that I'm not getting a very good post out of it...at least, not a post that is easy to read and follow.

So I decided to essentialy steal other people's thoughts...by way of a round up. These are some random posts I found...not even from the blogs I normaly read. I found them in a search engine. So, enjoy the thoughts, and, as always, I'd love to hear yours.

Here's a link to V-Day.

Niihaus (I think I got the title right) has a post titled "My First Conference with My Vagina."

Althouse: Here is a post about Uganda banning the monologues.

Well, maybe that wasn't so much of a round-up...I'll add to it when I find some more...

And I'm still working on that essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment