Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ARGGHHHH!!!!

Catastrophe struck me in my room this morning...I went to turn on my computer...and only heard the beep, pause, beep, pause, beep, pause, beep, pause which means nothing good will ever happen with my computer again.

Yup, my motherboard is dead. It remains to be seen weather or not I can just replace it and use my old hard drive...cause the jury is still out on the workability of the hard drive.

So, yeah...that paper I was gonna write today instead of procrastinating until tomorrow...um...it isn't getting written. It's gonna suck (and only because I'm a spoiled college student of today, accustomed to having my own computer) trying to work in the library...without all my music...without my friends...and without my distractions which make the writing process so much longer but so much more bearable...

Ugg...

Motherboards are aweful.

No comments:

Post a Comment