Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Baseball!!!

I'm super excited about baseball starting. You see, they are all now at spring training. Take a look at Surviving Grady for some more info...especially the part about the team meeting.

I thought that baseball started today in the form of the world classic thing that they're doing for the first time this year...but it doesn't start in english until 1:30 in the morning on friday...so I won't be watching that game.

But, to tell you the truth, I'm more excited about watching bad play during the spring training games starting on thursday, with the Red Sox up against the Twins (maybe? It doesn't really matter). We got a lot of new people on the team, and I can't wait to get to know them. Plus, I'm just desperate for sports. February has to be the worst sports month ever...there's nothing but Hockey and Basketball...one of which I can't care about, and the other of which I can't find on TV. (I guess I did enjoy watching curling, the too few times I was able to catch it on tv, but that's not a normal event. If anyone can tell me where/when I can watch regular curling on TV, let me know in the comments) But, tomorrow is March, and so spring training for baseball will start, along with March Madness. Good stuff.

Ok, back to work. I'm currently getting paid to sit at a computer and blog, but I don't feel right doing that. Of course, there's nothing else for me to do...so whatever.

Enjoy that baseball blog. It's lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment