Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Required Reading

Ok, though I'm loathe to displace the previous post from the top...you really need to read this, so I really need to link to it for you. See how nice I am?
If you want some idea about what the post is about...think of building something with wood, and focus on a place that needs a nail...then picture Charlie Munn from the Officer's Club holding a hammer, and then picture him taking one swing to solidly insert the nail in exactly the right place. That's correct, Charlie hits the nail on the head with this post.

And, in other posts from the Officer's club that I feel the need to comment on. Check out this picture. I have only one thing to say to the people holding the sign, and please, be careful of your ears. I don't swear very much, so when I do, it means a whole lot. My comment is to cordially, but assertively, say to the people in the picture..."Fuck You."

No comments:

Post a Comment