Friday, January 13, 2006

He's Just Jealous of the NFL

A Russian diplomat said of Condi Rice : "Condoleezza Rice is a very cruel, offended woman who lacks men's attention... Such women are very rough." Go here to read more.
All I have to say about this is, congratulations Russia, you're an idiot. I somewhat like Russia, and Russian culture, but this is stupid. Of course, my main affections lie with Condi, so that might have something to do with my reaction. This also comes in the wake of Condi's comments about Russia's dealing with Ukraine, another good place to send insults if you don't want to be friends with me. If this line of thought has left you in the dust, don't worry, it's not that important if you're not a nerd like I am.
Condi is very good at her job, and since it's a job I want, I'm paying close attention. She is exactly as forceful as necessary, and no more. That's good.
However, he was 'right' (sort-of, in a way that is almost completely off-base) about her taste in men. Last rumor I heard said she was dating an NFL lineman...I'd say that most NFL linemen are at least as tough as a barracks full of Russian conscript soldiers, fresh out of high-school.
Sorry, Russia, that you don't make good enough foreign policy decisions to have enough volunteers for your military. And that you don't have a Sect. of State as deft as Condi...

**You hear shouting in the distance**
"Condi For President, 2008"

Heck Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment