Saturday, January 07, 2006

Italy

So, Oxford was great, but I've moved on. (Sadly, because it made my top ten cities list, and I would have loved to be there longer. I'll put up the list when I get better internet access)
Verona is also cool...
not quite as cool, but since I'm going to be living here for a month, I'll be able to find all the cool places. I went on a whirlwind tour of the tourist stuff today, so I have my bearings straight. I'm just about to leave on a school sponsored dinner in town...I mean, they are paying for it. I'm really hungry, but I'm trying to contain myself now so I can take advantage of the free food.
Later, when I have reliable internet, I'll get back to posting real stuff, plus some travel updates. Although I can't think you really want to hear me drone on about how people think they're cold here, but it feels like late spring....
and I have to leave, now. Imediately.
Spelling is hard, so are mornings.
That is the last wisom I have for you. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment