Sunday, January 15, 2006

AAAAAARRRGRGGHJHSDHLçFKLSJDVLK J IE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you might have guessed from the title, I am dying inside. I am not currently in the country, and I'm nowhere near a TV where I can watch playoff football.

Let me say that again, so it can sink in. I am not in the country, and I can't watch playoff football!!

On a normal day, I can take solace in the fact that the Pats are finaly playing well, and they seem to be unbeatable in December, especially when it's slightly chilly. (under 10 degrees)
In fact, I left the country feeling that things were pretty well wrapped up for the season, and I was gonna get to watch the Pats in the superbowl when I got home. Every other time I've left the country during football season, the Pats won the super bowl. In fact, until last year, I thought this was a prerequisite.

Well, as everyone and their dog knows, by now, the Patriots lost. Hopes for a three-peat, along with a large part of my inner soul, have died.

Where was Viniteri, you might ask? And what a good question, that is. It seems like he always pulls it out for us in the end...but it wouldn't have even mattered in this game. However, he still missed a field goal, evidently. And where was the spirit of John Elway? Another good question. Brady got picked twice, and once from the endzone. I'm still appealing this to the Football Gods, and I'll let you know their ruling when I recieve it.

But the worst part was that I didn't even get to see it with my own eyes! I was sitting here, actually sleeping, contented with the knowledge that everything had gone well in the past. Never again will I sleep so peacefully.

I hope I have your sympathy. I know I share this pain with the redskins fans of the world. And if you're from denver...well...it would be good to keep that quiet around me for a little while, possibly until next season, but at least until you loose as well.

This is me, signing off, in misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment