Monday, December 12, 2005

Nostalgia

I wasn't gonna post anything today. It's the first day of reading period, and since I used loudness to the fullest extent, I needed to be working all day. The Iraqis deserve their shoutout, however, and I am easily distracted from work. (Especially when I have a lot of it.) I was lead to a wikipedia article by a friend and I decided to share it. Check it out.
Wiki is pretty cool, and this is all true as far as I know...and to anyone who has ever been confused by the way I speak, check out the Lingo Section. Now I better get back to moting my vids, or else I'll shank this oral. It's too bad today is so mellow...

Update: This is fun too, but it doesn't have as much information. We'll have to do something about that. While we're looking at it, we should check this out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment