Thursday, December 22, 2005

Light Posting

I want to appologize for the light posting that's been going on, and beg for forgiveness for the future light posting that will be happening in the near and somewhat distant future. It's just much harder to find blogable material when I'm not sitting at my desk at school, actively procrastinating and delaying starting my work. Well, more seriously now, I'm not at school, and my computer is. I've lost all my bookmarks for quick links, and a lot of my free time. I'm gonna be pretty busy for the next month, so I won't be able to find many things to link to. I will be writing about my thoughts and stuff here, and I'll hopefully be able to put some pictures in from where I will be.
In the meanwhile, you can wait patiently for my return, and stave off boredom by checking out these sites.
Humor - Mr. Sun. Also, IMAO.
General Politics/News - Instapundit, Ann Althouse
Military Coolness - The Officer's Club
Interesting Ideas - Mules With Brains, Asymmetrical Information

No comments:

Post a Comment