Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Jellyfish are cool

Check out this picture.

Also, read the article...but skip down about halfway. And don't miss this part:

In some places jellyfish density is reported to be a hundred times higher than normal. Worst of all, no one yet understands why. One theory is that global warming is heating up the seawater and encouraging jellyfish breeding.


That's right! Never miss up an oportunity to show that it was global warmings fault! I am yet to be convinced that global warming is all it's cracked up to be. I admit that I'm not a meterologist, I'm not a geologist, and I've never even looked in those textbooks for a class project. But I am a politics geek, so I have read a lot about it. And let me tell you, there is no problem in the world that can't be blamed on Global Warming...unless it was Bush's Fault. But Bush is causing global warming at the same time that the rise in temperature is addleing the brains of voters, causeing them to pick the candidate with the initials GWB. Don't worry about the proof, it's there.

Update: More Pictures, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment