Thursday, March 02, 2006

Computer came in

Well, I got my new motherboard and prosesser and stuff...and I put everything together, and the computer started up. So that's good...except it's not seeing my DVD drive...and when I tried to start windows up, it said that an important file was corrupt. So if my hard drive's dead as well...well, that sucks. Hopefully I can fix it by hooking up another hard drive as the main boot drive, switching all my important files over (I do have a couple that I don't want to lose, plus a ton of music that I don't want to reload) then formatting my old harddrive, and starting from scratch. It would probably be a good idea anyway.

So, if anyone out there who has ever built their own computer before can send me some avice, I would love the help....

No comments:

Post a Comment