Friday, July 21, 2006

It's always Israel's fault

Read this post from Consul-At-Arms to see some extreme thoughts about Israel. "
Would peace come to the Middle East if the USA were to relocate Israel within the US borders, giving them, say, one or two large states as their new nation of Israel? Apparently, the biggest problem in the Middle East is that Israel, which was carved out by the USA and Britain in the middle of Palestinian land, wants to obliterate the Palestinians, much like the USA did to the Native Americans, and steal all of Palestine."

Update: I realized that I was unclear about where the quote is from...Consul linked to a 'Reverend' who said the above. It's not the Consul's opinion...I should have been more clear.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Ben. And congratulations also.

    I've linked to you here: http://consul-at-arms.blogspot.com/2006/07/re-its-always-israels-fault.html

    I hope no one "credits" me with Rev. Stoddart's racist bilge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops, sorry about not being clear with the quote - I'll fix it..

    ReplyDelete