Monday, December 04, 2006

Senseless bragging (about what? ask TigerHawk)

The context is that a friend of mine just got home from class, and I'm chatting with my friend who is her roommate. This girl generally works out everyday, but the gym closes at 9:30. It is now 9:08. Thus, the following conversation ensues. (oh, and we plan to go watch some football and have me watch them eat wings later tonight at a bar)

Ben: I figured she was out...
J: not yet
Ben: foolish athlete type people.
J: shes at the gym
Ben: evan just ran out the door...
Ben: that's what I mean...
Ben: there's only 20 minutes left...
9:10 PM
Ben: not worth my time...
J: i know lol
J: me too
Ben: course, I am lazy and fat, lying on the couch, watching athletes on tv.
Ben: which is kinda funny.

Today I wore size 36 pants for the first time since my sophomore year of high school; I've lost about 38lbs since the beginning of the summer.

Oh, and don't really ask Tigerhawk, it's just that's he's doing the same thing I am...

1 comment:

  1. For some reason the post title isn't displaying right. Get over it. I'm sorry, I don't run blogger, it runs my blog. (I just type here)

    ReplyDelete