Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Firefox vs IE

Despite the fact that my computer continues to be dead, I still use mostly firefox for my internet browsing. That browsing, of course, includes looking at my own site. This morning, however, I was forced to use IE...and it sucked. It totaly can't display this blog correctly...the sidebar gets bumped to the bottom, and there is no real reason why. It just can't handle the code, I guess.

Long and short of the story, get yourself Firefox...you can even click a button from my site to get it...it's on what should be the sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. I am forced to use IE at work and I have never had a problem viewing your blog while at work, until this morning. Your side bar being forced down to the bottom of the page is a new thing. I would look at your coding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm working on it...I did make some changes, but nothing to the overall formating. And why would the code tell firefox how do do it right and not IE?
    The long and short of it is, I just don't know enough about the HTML that blogger uses to figure out what's wrong with it, nor do I have time at the moment to figure it out. I'll get to it this summer...after exams stop killing me.

    ReplyDelete