Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wow

It's been a while, and it's going to be a bit longer before I return full time. I'm dealing with a pretty tough semester, both academically and extracurricularly, but there are only a couple weeks left. And, this summer, I intend to be blogging everyday.

However, I couldn't pass this up. One of my old Professor's blogs (good for him) and brought my attention to this. There are so many good things about this that I'm not sure where to start. Well, of course, we start with the fact that a 1/4 billion less people are living lives of abject poverty since the 1990's. After that, I gotta go with, "the Economist sure is an awesome magazine - I wish I could get it before it was out of date!"

And with that, I return you to the static page - but only 'cause I have too much work to get done. By the way, if you want to see some of what I've been doing, I'm moonlighting over at this blog/website - except I'm not blogging for them, I'm considered a "journalist!" Heh! - I sure fooled them!

No comments:

Post a Comment